It covers the fields of materials science concerning with the traditional engineering materials as well as advanced materials and technologies aiming at the implementation and industry applications. The variety of materials under consideration, contributes to the cooperation of scientists working in applied physics, chemistry, materials science and different fields of engineering.
The papers are abstracted and indexed by:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), the Web of Science (WoS), the Materials Science Citation Index (MSCI), Neuroscience Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition: http://scientific.thomsonreuters.com
- INSPEC: http://www.iee.org/Publish/INSPEC
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts: http://www.csa.com
- VINITI: http://www.viniti.ru
- Scopus: http://www.info.scopus.com
- EBSCO: http://www.ebscohost.com
Article Publication fee per journal page: 50.00 (EUR).
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
Editorial Board of Materials Science = Medžiagotyra
Faculty of Design and Technologies
Kaunas University of Technology
Studentų 56, Kaunas LT-51424
Print ISSN: 1392–1320
Online ISSN: 2029–7289