The journal concerns itself with all aspects of materials science and engineering. Its coverage includes theoretical , computational and experimental studies. The variety of materials under consideration, contributes to the cooperation of scientists working in applied physics, chemistry, materials science and different fields of engineering. The journal welcomes papers on Electronic and optical materials; Metals, alloys, coatings; Polymers and composites; Ceramics and glasses; Textile materials; Wood and paper; Biologically active materials; Smart materials; Testing and analysis of materials.
The papers are abstracted and indexed by:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), the Web of Science (WoS), the Materials Science Citation Index (MSCI), Neuroscience Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition: http://scientific.thomsonreuters.com
- INSPEC: http://www.iee.org/Publish/INSPEC
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts: http://www.csa.com
- VINITI: http://www.viniti.ru
- Scopus: http://www.info.scopus.com
- EBSCO: http://www.ebscohost.com
Article Publication fee per journal page: 50.00 (EUR).
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
Editorial Board of Materials Science = Medžiagotyra
Faculty of Design and Technologies
Kaunas University of Technology
Studentų 56, Kaunas LT-51424