Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Author name and affiliation placed through the submission process under Step 3 (Enter Metadata). In the case of multiple authorship of the submitted paper, the author name and affiliation of each author specified under the same Step 3 by clicking 'Add Contributor'.
- The official institution e-mail(s) of the author(s) is/are provided through the submission process under Step 3 (Enter Metadata). Please note that yahoo, hotmail, gmail or any other free e-mail addresses are not acceptable. If you use another person E-mail address or yahoo, hotmail, gmail the submission will be rejected without further notice (the same is valid for co-authors e-mails).
- Materials Science – Medžiagotyra is an open-access journal with publishing fees of 50 EUR/journal page for an accepted paper. I confirm that I will pay the open access fee if my manuscript is accepted for publication.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (*.doc, *.docx). The submitted paper in any other format will be rejected without further notice
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal/Submissions (Paper template).
- The list of five potential international reviewers is provided as supplementary file indicating first names, family names, e-mail addresses, affiliations, keywords presenting field of interests.
The copyrights for articles in this journal are retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open-access journal, articles are free to use with proper attribution in educational and other non-commercial settings.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.