Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Materials Science – Medžiagotyra is an open access journal with publishing fees of 50EUR/journal page for an accepted paper. I confirm that I will pay the open access fee if my manuscript is accepted for publication.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or OpenOffice document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- List of five potential international reviewers is provided as supplementary file indicating first names, family names, e-mail addresses, affiliations, keywords presenting field of interests.
Copyright terms are indicated in the Republic of Lithuania Law on Copyright and Related Rights, Articles 4-37.
The copyright for articles in this journal are retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use with proper attribution in educational and other non-commercial settings.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.